At CCF Athletics you will jump, run, row, push, pull, lift, carry and learn to move your body the way it was designed to move.
By joining one of our small group classes you have the benefit of working out under the supervision of a Certified CrossFit Trainer during every session.
Sessions are scaled to the abilities of each athlete, ensuring you receive the most effective and safe experience for meeting your fitness goals. CrossFit is elite fitness for everyone, no matter what your fitness level or goal.
At CrossFit we train incredibly hard; harder than most thought they were capable of. Everyday our athletes break down barriers and set new standards for themselves. Our training is intense, and it creates a bond among our members that can’t be faked or manufactured. Together we sweat, we bleed, we expose weaknesses and we get stronger…together. The community aspect of CrossFit is our greatest strength. At CrossFit there are no ego’s, no room for bad attitudes. Those type of people just don’t last here. We are supportive, we are competitive, we are strong, we are humble, we are athletes….We Are CrossFit.
What to Expect
- Intense, effective workouts
- Coaching that is focused on your goals
- Support from your coach and fellow athletes during each workout
- Reducing body fat %
- Increasing lean muscle massImproving cardiovascular endurance
- A community of athletes, who are as invested in improving, as you are
- Measurable achievements
- Confidence and mental toughness that comes from setting goals and meeting them
- Nutritional support to reach your fitness goals
- And a little friendly competition and community of like-minded individuals