FIT30 – Get FIT in 30 minutes
“In my first few months at CCF Athletics, my body has undergone a huge transformation and I am doing things I never imagined.”
“Every day the workout is different and challenging.”
“I’ve seen great results, and I only expect to get better…”
These are just some of the things our members have been saying about our award winning FIT30 program. FIT30 was created to give anyone a workout that is both easy-to-start and incredibly challenging.
Our trainers put their heads together to create a revolutionary program that combined 3 simple disciplines:
- High intensity interval training to sculpt muscle tone and shed fat with the use of body weight and light dumbbells and kettlebells.
- Incorporates dynamic explosive functional movements such as jumping, pulling, pushing, and squatting.
- Incorporates endurance training, where your body generates the energy. The more effort you put in the more power or output is generated, thus getting FIT faster in a shorter intense amount of time than the 24-hour fitness workout.
Why pay $25-$45 for private training at 24-hour fitness, when you can it all for one low price at Chino CrossFit?
That’s why we created FIT30 – Functional Interval Training at high intensity for only 30 minutes. This program is perfect for anyone with a hectic, demanding schedule. Can 30 minutes really make a difference? Yes, according to mounting research evidence. FIT30 is safe — and it’s effective.
High-energy and high-intensity, FIT30 classes are held in a supportive group setting. Each class features a series of stations that highlight different movements, and just like CrossFit the sessions are always different. Point blank, FIT30 was designed to have you saying…….”I love it here at CCF; I am the fittest I have ever been in my life.”
FIT30 Class Schedule
Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday:
5:30 AM, 8 AM, and 5:30 PM, 6 PM
How to redeem your Groupon Voucher:
- Introductory classes start every Thursday
- Reservation is required. Reserve a spot in our next FIT30 Intro class by emailing email@example.com. Once you have attended our intro class and have been oriented to the FIT30 program, you may join any FIT30 class time at your convenience (see class schedule above).
- Please do the following for your 1st introductory class:
- Bring a large bottle of water, and a printed copy of your voucher including the 8-digit bar code. Order confirmation # will not be accepted. If you do not bring a printed voucher, coaches may not allow you to participate that day.
- Arrive 15min early to sign our waiver.
- Ask for Karen, owner and head trainer, then hand us your Groupon voucher.
- Park and enter behind building #8
- 3. If you have any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org